Helping You Smile with Confidence! Cosmetic Services at Parkland Mall Dental Centre in Red Deer
No matter how much dental care you have received, there are times that you still don’t feel good about your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is not just for the rich and famous. It’s for anyone who needs some help to feel their very best about their smile. No one wants to hide their teeth in photos, or constantly wonder what other people are thinking about them when they eat. Our team of Red Deer dentists will have you smiling your best, for a long time!
Different Types of Cosmetic Dentistry We Perform at our Red Deer Clinic
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to correct a wide range of dental challenges, including correcting issues related to color, shape, size or alignment of teeth:
- Teeth Whitening: This is probably one of the most common forms of cosmetic dentistry. Whether you suffer from yellowing teeth genetically or it has happened over the years; a simple whitening treatment can go a long way. There are procedures available in the dentist’s office that are affordable and effective. .
- Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain facings that can be affixed to the surface of your teeth to make them look great in terms of color, evenness, shape, size, etc. because they are made out of porcelain, they can last a long time.
- Crowns: A dental crown can be placed on top of a natural tooth so that it is not only stronger, both also looks like an attractive natural tooth. Like veneers, crowns can be made out of porcelain and can last a long time.
- Dental Bonding: When you have teeth that are cracked, chipped, or noticeably broken, dental bonding can fill in these gaps. The dentist uses a special material and ultraviolet light to harden it. Then, he can shape it to look like a perfect imitation of the tooth that used to be there. This is cost-effective and usually looks great; however, it does not last as long as a porcelain restoration
- Dental Implants: If you are looking for a permanent solution to replacing a tooth, dental implants can help. Implants attach to a post that is actually surgically implanted in your jaw bone. These can act as an excellent alternative to a fixed bridge or partial dentures if you want a more permanent and comfortable solution.
There are a huge number of other procedures that can help correct your smile, and talking to your Red Deer Dentist can help you decide what’s right for you.