Use Your Dental Insurance Before Year-End – Visit Your Family Dentist in Red Deer Today
You pay for insurance premiums all year, so why let your dental benefits slip away before your plan rolls over, often in December? Below, you will find five reasons why you should maximize your dental benefits before the allowance rolls out at the end of the calendar year.
- Depending on the type of policy, your dental insurance plan likely pays up to $3,000 per year, per person (not the whole family) for your yearly maximum. Any unused benefits will not be carried over to the next calendar or fiscal year end, so be sure to take full advantage of your coverage in the current year. USE IT OR LOSE IT!
- Depending on your insurance company, you may be responsible for paying an out-of-pocket deductible fee to your dentist. Average deductibles are approximately $50; however, they can vary based on your plan and dentist. Your deductible will be reset when your plan rolls over to a new year, so try to make that expense count.
- Paying for dental premiums each month means you are entitled to dental treatment, including cleanings and oral health maintenance care. Be sure to schedule time to see your dentist and avoid future dental problems.
- When the cost of living increases, it means the prices of everything around you increase as well, including dental fees. Some dental offices will consider increasing their prices at the beginning of the year, so try to book before then to take full advantage of lower costs.
- If you neglect to take care of your teeth with a full dental plan in place, you may encounter more expensive problems and treatment down the road. It is likely that your benefits cover two to three cleanings a year. Regularly visiting your family dentist in Red Deer can help prevent you from paying more for teeth problems, which could have been prevented with a cleaning or extraction.
Visit Parkland Mall Dental Centre – New Dental Patients Welcome!
Parkland Mall Dental Centre is dedicated to helping you and your family achieve excellent oral heath through a number of dental services, including general dentistry, teeth whitening, tooth extractions, and more. When you visit our clinic, you won’t have to worry about being inconvenienced by paying out of pocket and waiting to be reimbursed from your insurance company. We offer direct billing to insurance companies to make the process quick and easy.
Contact the Parkland Mall Dental Centre team today at 403-342-1118 to use your dental benefits before they expire. Are you a new dental patient? Fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.