Do You Need Care for a Dental Emergency from Your Red Deer Dentists?
Common Dental Emergencies You Should Know
If you have experienced one or more of the following dental problems, you should seek services for your dental emergency in Red Deer right away:
- Your tooth has been knocked out completely. You will most likely experience a lot of pain and your mouth will be bleeding. If you retrieve your tooth and make it to an emergency dental clinic within an hour, the dentist may be able to save your tooth.
- Your tooth is extruded but has not come out. Usually caused by impact, your tooth may have been knocked out of its position. If it is hanging from its socket by a thread of tissue, see an emergency dentist right away. They may be able to position the tooth back in place.
- Your tooth is broken with a sharp edge. A broken tooth with no bleeding is less of a dental emergency; you may be able to wait until the next business day to see your dentist. However, if the broken tooth has been knocked out of position and has a sharp edge, visit your emergency dental clinic immediately, as you can severely cut your tongue and lips.
- Damage to your teeth is causing you severe pain. If you have experienced a blow to your mouth or jaw, and are in excruciating pain, don’t wait to see a dentist. Visit an emergency clinic as soon as you can for dental x-rays, as you may have sustained serious damage.
- You are experiencing severe dental bleeding. Any damage that results in persistent bleeding, which does not stop after a few minutes, warrants a visit to the emergency dental clinic.
Get Urgent Dental Care from Your Family Dentist in Red Deer
Our friendly and efficient team at Parkland Mall Dental Centre in Red Deer understands the urgency of dental emergencies and we will do everything we can to assist and provide relief. If you have a broken tooth, traumatized tooth, are experiencing throbbing tooth and gum pain that worsens over time or an infection, Our team of dentists is readily available to provide you with the care your dental emergency requires.
Give us a call right away at 403-342-1118 if you require emergency dental services. You can also reach us online with our convenient contact form. We accept new dental patients, so do not hesitate to get in touch.